A window into my mind!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What strength!

I have always been deeply touched by the strength that parents have when their children are terminally ill. I guess that's why I try to donate to "St. Judes". I can not even begin to try to understand what it must be like to know that your child is dying, and yet, you hold out hope that you'll receive the miracle of a lifetime. My heart bleeds for those who do not get that miracle.

I recently stumbled upon a blog about a little boy and his struggles through life. Unfortunately, his very young life came to an end yesterday morning. His mother has shown such strength during this heart breaking time, and she has kept her faith in God throughout the struggle. She is truly an inspiration, and I am so very sorry for her loss. It's a really hard blog to read through, but it restores one's faith that life continues on, regardless of the heartaches along the way.

http://www.sweetbabyjames.info/wordpress/

No comments:

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter