A window into my mind!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ack...diets suck!!!

I started mine today, and I guess we'll see how it goes. I have a really bad habit of starting, stopping, starting, stopping...I'm the perfect example of dieting gone wrong. It's so hard because I always seem to do the wrong type of diet, and I get burnt out really quickly. So I hope the one I'm doing now, I'll be able to handle it for a while. I'd just like to get back down to what I weighed when Mark and I got together.

I've already lost (and kept off) about 20 pounds, and it's a good thing because I won't allow myself to go above a certain weight. I was only 7 pounds away from that weight, and if I would have reached it, I would have seriously started an eating disorder. Being cautious of what I was eating, and exercising, helped me to lose that weight, but then, I started having the medical issues and I couldn't move around a whole lot without dying in pain. So now, I have to wait until I can exercise again. Although...in this humid heat...who wants to sweat even more??? :(

You know, I'm actually trying to eat more - to lose more. How on earth does that work??? I'm going from 2 medium meals and several snacks a day, to 6 actual meals. I'm eating every 2 and a 1/2 hours. Two of those meals are fruit. And I'm trying to give up the bad drinks and stick to water. If I stick to this for a few days, then I'll let you all know how it's going. Lol.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter