I had a craving for KFC Saterday night, and we started to go to one that was about 3 minutes from my house. I hate going to this one because they never have Chicken Strips. We were right infront of it, when I told Mark that I didn't think we were going to that one anymore. Apparently he had forgotten, so we turned around and drove into town to the other KFC (about 5 minutes away). As we pulled up to their drive-thru, the guy told us to pull up to the window. He was leaning out of it and the first thing out of his mouth was "we have no chicken left". WHAT!?! IT'S KENTUCKY FRIED "CHICKEN", and you're telling me you have no chicken??? What was I supposed to order...a hamburger??? It was amazing...how can you not have one of the only things you sale?
I was crushed! It seemed like my craving was in vain. So we decided to go to Arby's instead. Now the funny thing is...Arby's is right next door to the first KFC we almost went to. As we drove up to Arby's, Mark goes "Let's try this KFC". I was reluctant, but whatever. As we drove up to their drive-thru, they had a sign posted on their board, asking you to pull up to their window. I was like "here we go again!". Thankfully though, they did have chicken, and more importantly, my strips. Yummy! I guess we should have tried them first. Lol.
A window into my mind!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
August
(60)
- Age
- A call I don't want again!
- Pan-handlers...you gotta love um!
- Letting go...
- The face of an angel
- It worked!!! It really, really worked!!!
- What every woman wants to see
- One lucky man!
- Last night
- Dumb KFC!
- Didn't you know she's perfect!?!
- Goodbye Mr. Paw Paws
- What strength!
- This is going to get a little personal
- Warning...dangerous cake recipe!
- Gotta love cake!
- He's so stupid!
- The tables turn
- THAT'S IT!!!! I'm officially annoyed!
- Only a mom would know.....
- 5 pounds heavier....way to go diet!!!
- I've got giraffs!!!
- Wow, is he in a mood!
- Moments of a moron....
- Tommie thinks she's funny!!!
- We had visitor's!
- Horse'in around!
- Invasion of privacy?
- The four stages of life.....
- YouTube is awesome!
- The 80's ruled!!!
- Colors of the heart...I mean mouth!
- Turned out a lot better!
- SWEET justice!
- Today's my mom's birthday!
- A busy weekend
- "21" anyone?
- A great Quote, and message for "Life"
- Just because...
- Wow, coincidental!
- WHY????????
- Parents should be smarter!
- Another vent
- Being a woman...
- Ack...diets suck!!!
- A familiar touch
- Every mother's worst nightmare!
- Just got back...
- A quote from Blogger...
- Not my morning!
- Tommie, this one's for you!!!
- Wow, that's embarrassing!
- Watch out! Guard cat on the loose!!!
- This might work!
- Warning!
- Last night I saw...
- Should have written this a long time ago...for tho...
- A Cake story
- I love this makeup!!!
- Happy Birthday to you...
-
▼
August
(60)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



1 comment:
What no chicken??? geez... lol.. hey by some chance what did they want you to pull forward for?
Post a Comment