A window into my mind!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

He's so stupid!

I talked to Mark last night about what happened with the cop, and he said that he did it to be funny. I knew he did it on purpose!!! I was livid. He embarrassed us all for some stupid joke.

And what's worse is it shows he has absolutely no respect for authority, or for another fellow human being for that matter. I told him how he embarrassed us, and he said "Whatever Sara" and turned around and walked off, leaving me back by the horses by myself, at 9:30, in the dark. I stayed back there another hour and a half, to cool down, and he was lucky that he was asleep by the time I came home. I even asked my brother about it, and he said that he thought Mark had froze up when trying to talk to the officer, and that it sounded like he paniced and tried to blurt something out. He couldn't believe that Mark actually did it on purpose. He even agreed that it made Mark look really stupid. AGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter