A window into my mind!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just got back...

from my lunchbreak with Bridget. It was fucking awesome! (I don't get out much!) She invited her friend Michelle along, which was a pleasant surprise. I really like Michelle, and it was great seeing Bridget again. I missed her when she lived in Vegas, and now that she's back in Barstow, I plan to take full advantage of it.

Did you read that Bridget??? I plan on taking advantage of you. Hahahaha. Anyways, it was great catching up with you and Michelle! Michelle and I even stood around outside after you left, talking, for about 30 minutes. See, you should have called in with a mysterious stomach bug...then maybe we could have went to the movies. :) Maybe next week. :D

Oh yeah...I was right! A few weeks ago, I posted about my uncle who may or may not be upset with me because years ago, I wouldn't help him clean the Harvey House. Bridget just confirmed what I've always heard...it is indeed haunted. Thanks Bridg...you make me feel justified. :P I forgot to ask, did you see the swinging lamps too???

No comments:

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter