In honor of the Cake Blog (in my "other awesome blogs" area), I wanted to share this video. If you haven't checked out that blog, do it...I love her comments and snarkiness. Lol. Seems like I've had a lot of cake lately, and since my birthday is coming up, guess what??? More cake! Mmmmmmm......cake!
YAY!!! I finally did an actual video, instead of a link!!! :D
A window into my mind!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
August
(60)
- Age
- A call I don't want again!
- Pan-handlers...you gotta love um!
- Letting go...
- The face of an angel
- It worked!!! It really, really worked!!!
- What every woman wants to see
- One lucky man!
- Last night
- Dumb KFC!
- Didn't you know she's perfect!?!
- Goodbye Mr. Paw Paws
- What strength!
- This is going to get a little personal
- Warning...dangerous cake recipe!
- Gotta love cake!
- He's so stupid!
- The tables turn
- THAT'S IT!!!! I'm officially annoyed!
- Only a mom would know.....
- 5 pounds heavier....way to go diet!!!
- I've got giraffs!!!
- Wow, is he in a mood!
- Moments of a moron....
- Tommie thinks she's funny!!!
- We had visitor's!
- Horse'in around!
- Invasion of privacy?
- The four stages of life.....
- YouTube is awesome!
- The 80's ruled!!!
- Colors of the heart...I mean mouth!
- Turned out a lot better!
- SWEET justice!
- Today's my mom's birthday!
- A busy weekend
- "21" anyone?
- A great Quote, and message for "Life"
- Just because...
- Wow, coincidental!
- WHY????????
- Parents should be smarter!
- Another vent
- Being a woman...
- Ack...diets suck!!!
- A familiar touch
- Every mother's worst nightmare!
- Just got back...
- A quote from Blogger...
- Not my morning!
- Tommie, this one's for you!!!
- Wow, that's embarrassing!
- Watch out! Guard cat on the loose!!!
- This might work!
- Warning!
- Last night I saw...
- Should have written this a long time ago...for tho...
- A Cake story
- I love this makeup!!!
- Happy Birthday to you...
-
▼
August
(60)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



1 comment:
i love this guy too i watched it on hbo. i love the hot pocket sketch i was saying that for like months. great job on the video post too
Post a Comment