A window into my mind!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wow, that's embarrassing!

My mom, brother, Mark and I all went to Victorville on Sunday. It was just one of those days where we all wanted to get out of the house, and truthfully, Marcus and I had been wanting to go to the Barnes and Nobles bookstore. So we all went out to lunch, and had a really nice meal. Then we went to the bookstore.

Mark and I ventured off on our own, looking around to see what caught our attention. Before we knew it, we had walked into the "Sex" isle. A little curious, we found a Kama Sutra book and started flipping through it. I glance up and my mom and brother are walking right towards us. Of course they ask what we had found, and I just grinned. My mom looks around and notices the covers on the other books nearby and says "Nevermind". She turns around and walks off. My brother starts laughing, and we all leave the isle. We tried finding my mom, and joked that she must have been so embarrassed, she had started back to Barstow. Lol.

Be careful what you look at, because there are always eyes amongst you. Haha.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter