Last night, Mark and I went to Walmart. We had to get birthday cards for my mom, and look into a present for her. I guess I should back track a little. While we were waiting for Mark with our drinks at the movie theater, a guy kept walking past my mom and I, and smiling at me. He kept standing right next to us, and I tried my hardest to ignore him before he said something to me. As we were driving to Walmart, I told Mark about it. He didn't say anything, but joked it's a good thing I ignored him.
So now we're at Walmart and these 5 mexican guys had walked by us several times. Mark always gets antsy when mexican guys are around because he knows that they're my weakness. :) So, we end up in the card isle, and Mark goes to the opposite end of the isle. It was an empty isle, except for me at one end, a woman in the middle, and Mark at the other end (these are long isles). Well, the guys walk by the isle, and then I hear one of them say "No wait, I want to go down this way." They all turned back around, and came down the card isle. They stopped RIGHT behind me and stood there for a couple of minutes talking. I felt Mark's eyes on me, and I refused to turn around and look at any of the guys, but man was it hard because they were only a foot away. I just listened to them talking, and acted like I was still looking at the cards (although I had already picked mine out). Finally, they started walking down towards Mark, and I turned to see Mark as he was already walking toward me. He was jealous! And coming to show the guys that I was with him. Haha.
So I hear about it allllllll the way home. He's a bit peeved, though I don't know why because I didn't stand there staring at them. But I think it's the fact that the guys were buzzing around me. Lol. So we get home and I can't help but laugh as I explain this. Hahahahaha. I go over to my mom's and she tells me that the guy who lives behind us, came by our house while we were gone. Now let me explain this...the guy who lives behind us, is also mexican and around my age. Mark doesn't care for the fact that a single, young, mexican guy lives behind us, but he's been a good sport about it. That is...until he saw this guy and me wave at each other one day. I look at it this way, it's better to be neighborly, and this guy started waving to me first. It's not like we've ever spoken, just sometimes we all wave to our neighbors because it's the neighborly thing to do. So Mark bitched about that for some time, and pretty muchly let it go.
Friday, we got a magazine in our mail for a guy named Jack. I know how irritating it is to have a magazine get lost in the mail, so I taped a note to the guy who lives behind us's mailbox, asking him if his name is Jack, and telling him that if so, we got a magazine in the mail for him. That night, he taped the note back on our mailbox saying yes, his name is Jack. We didn't see him Saterday or early Sunday, so we couldn't give it to him, and I know better than to mess with someone else's mailbox. So I assumed that's why he had come up to our house last night.
I go home and tell Mark that he needs to take the magazine back to him. He starts saying "Don't you wanna come?", "You can do the talking, so that you guys aren't strangers anymore", and all this stuff in a smart-ass tone. I told him "No, I don't want to go and if I wanted to talk to him, I'd do it when I went back to the horses and I see him outside." He wouldn't let up, and finally he says "then just walk back there with me and keep me company". So...tired of arguing with him about not going back there and possibly putting myself in another guy-related arguement, I gave in.
Mark went up and knocked, while I stood on the outside of the fence a good 20 feet away. Jack opens the door in nothing but his underwear. I about died! HAHAHAHAHAHA. He definately isn't shy, and I have no further comment because I'm a married woman. :) But Mark was unusually quiet on the walk home, and he has yet to say anything about it. HAHAHAHAHAHA...he rags on me to the point that I'm forced to go with him, and then I get to see a guy in his unmentionables. I bet'cha that's the last time Mark makes me do something I don't wanna do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
A window into my mind!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
August
(60)
- Age
- A call I don't want again!
- Pan-handlers...you gotta love um!
- Letting go...
- The face of an angel
- It worked!!! It really, really worked!!!
- What every woman wants to see
- One lucky man!
- Last night
- Dumb KFC!
- Didn't you know she's perfect!?!
- Goodbye Mr. Paw Paws
- What strength!
- This is going to get a little personal
- Warning...dangerous cake recipe!
- Gotta love cake!
- He's so stupid!
- The tables turn
- THAT'S IT!!!! I'm officially annoyed!
- Only a mom would know.....
- 5 pounds heavier....way to go diet!!!
- I've got giraffs!!!
- Wow, is he in a mood!
- Moments of a moron....
- Tommie thinks she's funny!!!
- We had visitor's!
- Horse'in around!
- Invasion of privacy?
- The four stages of life.....
- YouTube is awesome!
- The 80's ruled!!!
- Colors of the heart...I mean mouth!
- Turned out a lot better!
- SWEET justice!
- Today's my mom's birthday!
- A busy weekend
- "21" anyone?
- A great Quote, and message for "Life"
- Just because...
- Wow, coincidental!
- WHY????????
- Parents should be smarter!
- Another vent
- Being a woman...
- Ack...diets suck!!!
- A familiar touch
- Every mother's worst nightmare!
- Just got back...
- A quote from Blogger...
- Not my morning!
- Tommie, this one's for you!!!
- Wow, that's embarrassing!
- Watch out! Guard cat on the loose!!!
- This might work!
- Warning!
- Last night I saw...
- Should have written this a long time ago...for tho...
- A Cake story
- I love this makeup!!!
- Happy Birthday to you...
-
▼
August
(60)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



2 comments:
that is great... it should teach him...
hilarious!!!!!!
i tought you said you broke him of being jealious. plus i think he would like the fact that other guys ar looking at his wife cause that means that you are pretty. but he acts like when you where in the card isle all up on that guy with your toungue down his throut. lol
Post a Comment