I had a busy weekend! Saterday we spent a couple of hours back with the horses, doing chores that needed to be done. It was nice to finally do them. Then we got ready to go grocery shopping. It took us 3 1/2 hours. Kinda a long day.
Yesterday, we went to see "The Pineapple Express". That move was sooooooooooo funny! I can't wait to see it again. I laughed from beginning to end, although I'm sure that a lot of people would be offended because it dealt with smoking weed. Man, my thoat still hurts from laughing so much. They showed some previews for some comedies coming out, and they had me cracking up before the movie even began. I definately give this movie a two thumbs way up! I had to pee half way through the movie, but I refused to get up and go because I didn't want to miss anything. Have you ever had to pee really bad and laugh hysterically on top of it??? I was dying by the time the credits finished rolling. I practically ran to the bathroom.
Then we came home, and had my mom and brother over for dinner. We watched Nim's Island, and Penelope. I had already seen Nim's Island, and it's good...but not nearly as good as Penelope. I remember seeing previews for that movie, and thought it looked kinda stupid. But my mom wanted to see it, so we rented it. It was a GOOD movie. I think it's one of my favorite's right now....besides Pineapple Express of course. It had ALOT of meaning, and it was an all around feel good movie. :) Plus I kinda think that the pig nose is cute! ;)
A window into my mind!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
August
(60)
- Age
- A call I don't want again!
- Pan-handlers...you gotta love um!
- Letting go...
- The face of an angel
- It worked!!! It really, really worked!!!
- What every woman wants to see
- One lucky man!
- Last night
- Dumb KFC!
- Didn't you know she's perfect!?!
- Goodbye Mr. Paw Paws
- What strength!
- This is going to get a little personal
- Warning...dangerous cake recipe!
- Gotta love cake!
- He's so stupid!
- The tables turn
- THAT'S IT!!!! I'm officially annoyed!
- Only a mom would know.....
- 5 pounds heavier....way to go diet!!!
- I've got giraffs!!!
- Wow, is he in a mood!
- Moments of a moron....
- Tommie thinks she's funny!!!
- We had visitor's!
- Horse'in around!
- Invasion of privacy?
- The four stages of life.....
- YouTube is awesome!
- The 80's ruled!!!
- Colors of the heart...I mean mouth!
- Turned out a lot better!
- SWEET justice!
- Today's my mom's birthday!
- A busy weekend
- "21" anyone?
- A great Quote, and message for "Life"
- Just because...
- Wow, coincidental!
- WHY????????
- Parents should be smarter!
- Another vent
- Being a woman...
- Ack...diets suck!!!
- A familiar touch
- Every mother's worst nightmare!
- Just got back...
- A quote from Blogger...
- Not my morning!
- Tommie, this one's for you!!!
- Wow, that's embarrassing!
- Watch out! Guard cat on the loose!!!
- This might work!
- Warning!
- Last night I saw...
- Should have written this a long time ago...for tho...
- A Cake story
- I love this makeup!!!
- Happy Birthday to you...
-
▼
August
(60)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



1 comment:
we saw the mummy and traveling pants 2 this past weekend but we didnt make it to pinapple.. But no worries I will make it.. ;) as for Nims and Miss Pig nose.. I like them both..
Post a Comment