A window into my mind!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not my morning!

Just came back in from feeding the horses. Of course, this involves more than just feeding...feeding grain, cleaning poop, rubbing cream on Gideon, putting on fly masks, fly spraying the horses, giving them fresh water (which today I had to do all alone - the tub is a 100 gallon tub, and it was still half full. I scraped my legs all up trying to tip it over, not to mention, my doctor would be having an aneurism right about now), feeding the stray cats, and then feeding hay.

Not only did I scrape my upper legs on the water tub, but I put my hand into three different spider webs (I hate, hate, HATE spiders!!!!) and I got bit by a big red ant. I'm allergic to big red ants! The bastard got inbetween my sandel strap and my foot, and bit me. So now, my foot is all swollen and it burns like hell. I couldn't wait to get back up to the house...and safety! Lol.

I'm almost scared to go down town. I'm meeting Bridget for lunch, so hopefully, I have a safe drive! :-{

1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

Oh geez I even asked how you were doing... and all you did was look at me like i was crazzy....

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter