Ok, for my 100th post, I thought I'd do something special. This song backwards is hilarious! But you have to listen carefully.
http://blog.adonias.cl/archivos/Flash/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf
Happy 100th, and to many more!
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Thoughts on the school district
- "Sick" by Shel Silverstein
- Saw this on the forum and thought it was cute
- Caffeine withdrawal.....owww!
- Empty nest syndrome
- We've got eyes!
- Random thoughts
- What's love anyways?
- It's a bad day!
- WHAT A DAY!!!
- Well I'll be darned!
- Sickening
- THAT'S TALENT!
- Holy Marshmellow!
- Can you believe it?
- I've never seen it like this before!
- Pump up the volumn
- Ick!
- As finished as we're gonna get!
- Interesting morning
- I'm so worn out!
- The magic of nature
- A distortion of Beauty
- "The Wind" by SMV
- You've got to be kidding!
- I HATE writing this!!!!!!!!
- "Rain, the soother of pain" by SMV
- Oops, I forgot!
- 100th post
- What's in your laundry???
- Wisdom
- Whoa is that a "sea" horse???
- Anybody want a cat???
- Yesterday was fun
- We have eggs!
- When all is said and done...
- Nine YEARS!!!
- What on Earth...
- Lorenzo: the flying french man
- It's the final countdown....
-
▼
April
(40)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment