A window into my mind!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm so worn out!

Yesterday, we tried to finish clipping Zoey. Lol. I guess she showed us! My black and blue leg is finally beginning to fade, and I should have been more careful, but I think we were getting impatient with her. Mark suggests holding her leg to clip. What a funny man he is! He picks up her leg on her right side, she swings to her left (where I am) and she straight out flattens me. She hit me in my lower stomach (not a good place...where I'm gonna be having surgery) and I fell straight on my butt. I weigh at least what she does, if not more, and she had no problem knocking me down. Yes people, even at their tiny size, they can and sometimes do, cause pain.

I guess we'll need to try to set up some kind of cross tie station in our yard, because having her tied to the tree just isn't working very well. It was the third day I've worked on her, and we still don't have her finished. And it's just her lower legs. :( She looks funny though. I would have expected it from Gideon because he's always been more skittish. But Gideon only showed a little resistance on his ears. He used to be terribly head shy, so that's totally understandable. But once he knew we weren't going to hurt him, he settled down.

At this point, I think my pride is more hurt than my butt.

No comments:

Songs


Counter