Why is that my family and I have to work our asses off to make a somewhat decent living, and yet politians, doctors, lawyers, movie stars, singers, etc. make "millions" for a couple months worth of work??? There is NO WAY that they deserve all the money that they make. Why is America or individual states hitting the poor and middle class people who actually "make a living" in their pockets, yet the rich keep getting richer? If they started paying these "big time" people decent wages, or taxed the shit out of the weathly, then America would in no way be in a deficit.
The reason for my little rampage? I just read that David Hasselhoff has to pay his ex-wife $21,000 MONTHLY in their divorce settlement. And his kids get an extra $4,000. That means this man is forking out $25,000 monthly to his family and ex-wife. I have so many problems with this kind of thing. First of all, him and his wife are divorced...why does she deserve anything that he makes? That money should be child support, to help support the kids. Not to give the wife extra shopping allowances. The only way I would EVER want allimony from a man, is if he left me for another woman. And then it would just be out of revenge, not because I felt he owed it to me. Ok, if you can actually afford to give someone else $25,000 a MONTH, then boo-hoo, you have to give up some of your money. How the hell do these people live? Thats a shit load of money, it takes Mark 8 months to make $25,000. It's no wonder these people turn to drugs because they've literally bought everything else their hearts desire.
Even doctors...that day I spent at the hospital for a ct scan and ultrasound...i got an invoice in the mail saying that if my insurance didn't pay for it, then I'd have to pay $9,000. WHAT??? Does it seriously cost $9,000 just for two little tests? If you have 5 people in there, in a day, that had what I had done, then they made $45,000. Does it really cost that to run those mechines, or are people getting screwed? I know for a fact that a $5 prescription, will cost you close to $45 (or more) at the pharmacy. Why is it legal for places/people to screw others over? I'm sick of seeing these poor people who have to struggle to make a living, yet others flaunt their money like it's toilet paper, just because they had better circumstances or a lucky opportunity. START TAXING THE RICH and leave the poor people alone!!!!!!!!
A window into my mind!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Thoughts on the school district
- "Sick" by Shel Silverstein
- Saw this on the forum and thought it was cute
- Caffeine withdrawal.....owww!
- Empty nest syndrome
- We've got eyes!
- Random thoughts
- What's love anyways?
- It's a bad day!
- WHAT A DAY!!!
- Well I'll be darned!
- Sickening
- THAT'S TALENT!
- Holy Marshmellow!
- Can you believe it?
- I've never seen it like this before!
- Pump up the volumn
- Ick!
- As finished as we're gonna get!
- Interesting morning
- I'm so worn out!
- The magic of nature
- A distortion of Beauty
- "The Wind" by SMV
- You've got to be kidding!
- I HATE writing this!!!!!!!!
- "Rain, the soother of pain" by SMV
- Oops, I forgot!
- 100th post
- What's in your laundry???
- Wisdom
- Whoa is that a "sea" horse???
- Anybody want a cat???
- Yesterday was fun
- We have eggs!
- When all is said and done...
- Nine YEARS!!!
- What on Earth...
- Lorenzo: the flying french man
- It's the final countdown....
-
▼
April
(40)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment