She's found a home! My mom asked her ex-boyfriend if he wanted a cat. He was hesitant, but she told him that it would be good for him because he lives alone. He thought about it and agreed that maybe a cat was a good idea. He hasn't had one for the past few years, so we told him that we'd buy him everything that goes with getting a cat.
She was hanging around outside like normal, and all we had to fo was put her into a carrier. It took us nearly 30 minutes to accomplish that. She did not want to go in it. Poor thing! We went to walmart, bought a potty box, a pooper scooper, a rug (to go under the box), some food and food dishes. Then we took her to her new home.
Robert was excited. He let her out, and instead of her being scared and running to hide, she rubbed against him and his couch. I think she's going to like it there. We told him that if it doesn't work out, then we'll take her back and if I can't find her another home, then we'll take her over to the adoption place. I REALLY hope she works out there. I think they'll be good for each other. :)
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Thoughts on the school district
- "Sick" by Shel Silverstein
- Saw this on the forum and thought it was cute
- Caffeine withdrawal.....owww!
- Empty nest syndrome
- We've got eyes!
- Random thoughts
- What's love anyways?
- It's a bad day!
- WHAT A DAY!!!
- Well I'll be darned!
- Sickening
- THAT'S TALENT!
- Holy Marshmellow!
- Can you believe it?
- I've never seen it like this before!
- Pump up the volumn
- Ick!
- As finished as we're gonna get!
- Interesting morning
- I'm so worn out!
- The magic of nature
- A distortion of Beauty
- "The Wind" by SMV
- You've got to be kidding!
- I HATE writing this!!!!!!!!
- "Rain, the soother of pain" by SMV
- Oops, I forgot!
- 100th post
- What's in your laundry???
- Wisdom
- Whoa is that a "sea" horse???
- Anybody want a cat???
- Yesterday was fun
- We have eggs!
- When all is said and done...
- Nine YEARS!!!
- What on Earth...
- Lorenzo: the flying french man
- It's the final countdown....
-
▼
April
(40)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment