So I hope you guys enjoy listening to it.
A window into my mind!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Pump up the volumn
Has anyone seen that movie? Well this blog has nothing to do with it. Hahahaha. Actually, as promised last week or the week before, I added my 80's music log on here. I should probably go through and update the songs that are no longer working, but right now, I feel too lazy. I love listening to it. I love the 80's so much, I paid one of Mark's friends' 16 year old daughter $50 to download 260 some songs of the 80's onto an Ipod for me. Not quite sure how to do it on my own without paying a dollar a song. Any other way, seems illegal, and I'd be the one person who got caught doing it. :P
So I hope you guys enjoy listening to it.

So I hope you guys enjoy listening to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Thoughts on the school district
- "Sick" by Shel Silverstein
- Saw this on the forum and thought it was cute
- Caffeine withdrawal.....owww!
- Empty nest syndrome
- We've got eyes!
- Random thoughts
- What's love anyways?
- It's a bad day!
- WHAT A DAY!!!
- Well I'll be darned!
- Sickening
- THAT'S TALENT!
- Holy Marshmellow!
- Can you believe it?
- I've never seen it like this before!
- Pump up the volumn
- Ick!
- As finished as we're gonna get!
- Interesting morning
- I'm so worn out!
- The magic of nature
- A distortion of Beauty
- "The Wind" by SMV
- You've got to be kidding!
- I HATE writing this!!!!!!!!
- "Rain, the soother of pain" by SMV
- Oops, I forgot!
- 100th post
- What's in your laundry???
- Wisdom
- Whoa is that a "sea" horse???
- Anybody want a cat???
- Yesterday was fun
- We have eggs!
- When all is said and done...
- Nine YEARS!!!
- What on Earth...
- Lorenzo: the flying french man
- It's the final countdown....
-
▼
April
(40)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



1 comment:
You are crazy.. you could have done it yourself!!!
Post a Comment