Kanoas Blog
A window into my mind!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Holy Marshmellow!
Went to the grocery store last night, and saw a bag of these bad boys. WOW!!!
And they're "only" 95 calories A PIECE!!! Jeeze, one of them is enough fat, to almost make up your daily allowance. But man, I can't wait to roast them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(306)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(54)
▼
April
(40)
Thoughts on the school district
"Sick" by Shel Silverstein
Saw this on the forum and thought it was cute
Caffeine withdrawal.....owww!
Empty nest syndrome
We've got eyes!
Random thoughts
What's love anyways?
It's a bad day!
WHAT A DAY!!!
Well I'll be darned!
Sickening
THAT'S TALENT!
Holy Marshmellow!
Can you believe it?
I've never seen it like this before!
Pump up the volumn
Ick!
As finished as we're gonna get!
Interesting morning
I'm so worn out!
The magic of nature
A distortion of Beauty
"The Wind" by SMV
You've got to be kidding!
I HATE writing this!!!!!!!!
"Rain, the soother of pain" by SMV
Oops, I forgot!
100th post
What's in your laundry???
Wisdom
Whoa is that a "sea" horse???
Anybody want a cat???
Yesterday was fun
We have eggs!
When all is said and done...
Nine YEARS!!!
What on Earth...
Lorenzo: the flying french man
It's the final countdown....
►
March
(31)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(25)
Other awesome blogs!
Tommie's Blog
Bridget's Blog
Karen's Blog
Fugly's Blog
Cake Blog
Photoshop Disasters Blog
Cute Overload blog
Funny Picture Blog
Horse Rescue Blog
Spencer's Blog
Disney Blog
Liz's Blog
Shari's Blog
Coyote Blog
Interesting websites...
http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
http://www.cafepress.com/two
http://www.helium.com/users/327161
http://www.irisjohansen.com
http://www.lilbeginnings.com
http://www.reciprezaar.com
http://www.sagebrushminis.com
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
http://www.zulutattoo.com/
Songs
Counter
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment