A window into my mind!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've never seen it like this before!

I am a HUGE fan of Disney. Disneyland is my most favorite place on earth. I have been there countless times over the years and I can honestly say that I have never seen it at this angle before. Interesting stuff.

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=4&S=12&Z=11&X=518&Y=4676&W=1&qs=disneyland+drive%7canaheim%7cca%7c&Addr=S+Disneyland+Dr%2c+Anaheim%2c+CA+92802&ALon=-117.9239537&ALat=33.8034839

And just for fun...

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/

1 comment:

PaintedPromise said...

Wow Disney from above.. isn't that aerial photography something!

To answer your question from my clinic blog, no, that is not my daughter's horse, we are keeping him for a while for a friend so that he can learn "herd behavior", he grew up an "only child" and now that he has a buddy at home he is NOT nice to her... but my girls are teaching him manners lol. And Hilary is keeping him ridden, and working some on that, because he is a spoiled brat. Next in line for lessons is his owner who needs to learn how to show Cimarron that he is NOT the boss!! He's already learned that with Hilary, he tried to pull the same tricks he pulls on Ronnie and she got right after him - boy was he surprised!

Songs


Counter