A window into my mind!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ick!

Just came back in from doing a sheath cleaning. Sick For those of you know don't know what that is, I pray you never have to know. And for those who do know what it is...I know you feel my pain. Spent quite some time out with the horses, and got a lot accomplished. I also cleaned Zoey's utter, played with her feet, brushed them out and dewormed them.

On a sadder note, I JUST got the call back from my surgeon's office. I answered my cell phone and the lady said "You're going to have the surgery Friday". I was like "WHAT!?!" and she repeated it. I started panincing, that's toooooooo soon. So I told her the only thing I could think of...the surgeon wants me off of all my supplements 2 weeks before the surgery. I haven't been off of them for 2 weeks, and that's exactly what I told her. So she told me that I could have it done on May 2nd, and I said "That's too soon". And she said "Ok, how about the 13th?" And I said yes. I don't quite think it's set in yet. I don't feel scared, just nervous. I know it has to be done and that's what I keep telling myself. But that doesn't stop the fear. No time yet, but she said she'll call me back in a day or two, to set up the pre-op and the actual surgery.

Now if I end up in pain between now and May 13th, I'm gonna be pissed because it could all be done this Friday. I could be pretty muchly healed my May 13th! But then, if I was to die on May 13th, then I want to have another month to live. :) Ok, depressing myself now. Better go and let everyone know that it will be on that day. Let's hope that it's a good "13". :P





1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

Oh goodness!!! Your going to be fine! Your not going to die, and if your in pain it is your fault.. you could have had it done on friday. :-) No worries you will be okay!!!

Songs


Counter