A window into my mind!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We have eggs!

Easter's over, I know! Tell that to Draco. She's decided to grace us with a lack of hunger (and the worry that comes along with it), her lovely territorial behavior, and about 24 eggs so far. I have to be honest, up until this weekend, I had doubts that she was even female because she was supposed to start laying eggs about 2 years ago. Well, she proved me wrong!

Last Friday, I was misting her down and I looked down, to see a white thing that looked like a piece of packaging popcorn. I couldn't figure out how in the world it got in there, and then it dawned on me...it was an egg. And a big one at that.
Photobucket
She's been laying every day since. And at last count, we had 24 of them. Here's the last picture I took of them, before we had to throw them away. There's only 16 in the picture.
Photobucket
Hard to believe that this little monster can have soooo many eggs in her.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

lol i never noticed this blog before.. I cant believe that thing.. so big.. and just to think it use to fit in the palm of your hand and only show a bit of tail.. HOW CRAZY!!!

Songs


Counter